- Walk you through the video gaming licensing process step by step
- Make sure your establishment stays in compliance with all PA regulations
- Install state-of-the-art video gaming terminals
- Supply your location with our outstanding 24-hour service
- Keep track of game play and find ways to increase player participation
Our sales personnel will be with you every step
of the way with this exciting new opportunity
Proposed Legislation Highlights:
- Games to be legalized are: poker, blackjack, bingo, keno or any other game authorized by the Gaming Commission.
- The number of terminals in any particular establishment is limited to 5
- Terminal play may be 1 penny, 5 cents, etc.
- The net profits of the terminal shall be divided between the Commonwealth, Local Municipality, Licensed Establishment and the Terminal Operator.
- Both terminal operators and establishments must pay an annual machine license fee per terminal.
- All establishments must have a minimum of a five year, written contract with a licensed terminal operator.
- Any inducement of any kind, including cash, gifts, loans, license fees and prepayment of commissions, is prohibited. Both the terminal operator and the establishment could lose their gaming license if violated.
Contact: Robert Sadowl, President
Tri County Amusement Company Inc.
1011 East Erie Avenue – Philadelphia, PA 19124
We Will Lead You Towards Profitability!